terça-feira, 6 de setembro de 2011

HOME

Home

Michael Bublé



Another summer day

Has come and gone away

In Paris and Rome

But I wanna go home
Maybe surrounded by

A million people

I Still feel all alone

I just wanna go home

Oh,I miss you, you know
And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you

In each one a line or two

"I'm fine baby, how are you?"

Well I would send them but I know that it's just not enough

My words were cold and flat

And you deserve more than that
Another airplane

Another sunny place

I'm lucky I know

But I wanna go home

I've got to go home
Let me go home

I'm just too far

From where you areI wanna come home
And I feel just like I'm living someone else's life

It's like I just stepped outside

When everything was going right

And I know just why you could not

Come along with me

Cause this was not your dream

But you always believed in me
Another winter day has comeand gone away

And in Paris and Rome

And I wanna go home

Let me go home
And I'm surrounded by

A million people

I Still feel alone

Oh, let me go home

Oh, I miss you, you know
Let me go home

I've had my run

Baby, I'm done

I gotta go home
Let me go home

It will all be alright

I'll be home tonight

I'm coming back home




Acesse no Youtube:
http://youtu.be/lbSOLBMUvIE

2 comentários: